6/15-19 A flight to San Jose to visit my uncle

Actually I just have 3 days(6/16-18) available for sightseeing. The first and last days were to move toward and backward from airports.

In these 3 days I had been to:
1st Day - went north:

  • Stevens Creek Reservior
  • Headquarter of Google company
  • San Francisco
    • Golden Gate Bridge
    • Fisherman's Wharf
    • Pier 39

2nd Day - went south
  • 17 Mile Drive
  • Old Mission Carmel (Europe-style buildings
  • Bixby Bridge (Built in 1932)
  • Big Sur Park (30 min. walk)
    Here is the route of this day:

3rd Day:
  • I took CalTrain to San Francisco, and then walked through the San Francisco city.
  • Started from Union Square
  • Pyramid - the tallest building in SF
  • China Town
  • Little Italy - launch
  • St. Peter & Paul Church
  • Coit Tower - vista point
  • At last I took Cable Car back to Union Square
  • Before sunset, I visited Stanford by my uncle's car
    Here is the route from the train station near Stanford to San Francisco

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.